In view of the fact that fluent English is an essential requirement for all potential employees of AT&T, we would like to inform you that all information will be provided in English only.
Use of Personal Data
- Personal data is collected for AT&T's job application process. It is important that you answer all questions honestly and thoroughly. Inaccurate or incomplete answers will prevent you from being fully considered for a position.
- The personal data that you provide on this site (in particular identification data, professional experience, shift preference, education, salary requirements, and location) relating to you may be automatically and/or manually processed by AT&T and its affiliates around the world for the purposes of AT&T's job application process. Your personal data may be made available to AT&T hiring managers, human resource personnel, and staffing managers, and third party vendors that support AT&T in managing the staffing process. All personal data are provided on voluntary basis.
- Please note that AT&T does not intend to collect, transfer or retain any sensitive or other highly personal information. Any data requested through this careers portal is directly related to employment qualifications and contact informationâ€“ such as CV, skills/certifications, email address and phone number. Therefore, please do not submit any sensitive or other highly personal information.
- AT&T may use your personal data to contact you anytime during your candidacy for employment, send you job announcements, or request other types of information, as required. Methods of contacting you could include telephoning, emailing and/or text messaging. AT&T may provide aggregate, non-identifiable information about job seekers to other third parties for career marketing, job advertising, or other analysis. AT&T may share your personal data with AT&T personnel and third parties acting on its behalf. AT&T will not trade or sell your personal data for use by any other companies without your consent. We will only share your personal data with those companies under contract to act on behalf of AT&T as it relates to the job application process, or as otherwise legally required. AT&T and any third parties acting on its behalf will treat your personal data confidentially and will use your personal data only for the job application process.
- You can exercise your right of access to and, as the case may be, rectification of personal data relating to you, in compliance with local law, by sending an e-mail to GlobalDataPrivacy@att.com. In the event that you determine or assume that your personal data are being processed in violation of your private and personal life or in contradiction of the law (in particular, if the personal data are inaccurate regarding the purpose of their processing), you may (i) ask for an explanation, and (ii) require that such state of affairs be remedied, in particular by blocking, correcting, supplementing or liquidating the personal data. You may also contact the Czech Data Protection Office, either following your request to AT&T or independently of such a request.
- You may also request a copy of the information you provided to us without cost every six months (or less, if you have reasonable cause for such request).
I HEREBY GIVE MY CONSENT TO AT&T TO PROCESS, TRANSMIT, AND USE MY PERSONAL DATA STORED IN A DATABASE LOCATED IN IRELAND FOR THE APPLICATION PROCESS, FOR SENDING ANNOUNCEMENTS OF FUTURE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE AND FOR ADMINISTRATION PURPOSES. MY PERSONAL DATA MAY BE PROCESSED BY AT&T AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTIES ACTING ON AT&T'S BEHALF. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT INFORMATION ABOUT ME, INCLUDING PERSONAL DATA, WILL BE KEPT FOR 18 MONTHS FOLLOWING ITS SUBMISSION, DUE TO THE TIME TAKEN IN PROCESSING AND FINALIZING APPLICATIONS AND MATCHING THE SUITABILITY OF CANDIDATES TO OTHER OPENINGS.